Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's been too long...




Boy oh boy, has this summer been as busy for you as it has been for me? When the season gets warmer, there is so much to do. I've been so preoccupied with planting our first veggie garden which is finally producing lots of cherry tomatoes, zucchini, cantalopes, green peppers, roma tomatoes, and pumpkins for fall. Are you growing veggies or fruits this year?




Then when that project was finished it was time for our annual family vacation at the shore. Above is a picture that I took of the dunes. Aaaaa, nothing like rolling waves to refresh the soul.




And when we came home, I dove right into a project that I've been wanting to tackle for three years since we moved here. Painting the downstairs. Almost done but it's slow going when you have kids.




Now I can concentrate on what I love best. Writing, research, and photography. It's been too long since I've posted new ideas for repurposing and recycling. I can't wait to share more ideas that I have recently discovered with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment