Saturday, February 25, 2012

Linens


Spring cleaning is just around the corner and maybe your linen closet could use some updating. Maybe you want to change the color of your towels and/or bedspread.
Old towels make great rags to use for heavy duty cleaning. I use hand towels and wash rags for cleaning my floors. Yes, I clean my hardwood floors the old-fashioned way...on my hands and knees.
But if you have comforters you aren't using anymore and towels in good condition...consider contacting your local animal shelter to see if they could use them. Also check out local pet rescues on http://www.petfinder.org to see if they are in need of linens too. Many times animal rescues will list their needs on Petfinder. You can send them an email to see where you can drop them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment