Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New use for dryer sheet

Although I do hang my laundry outside most of the time, sometimes, I do have to use the dryer on days like today when we are having snow. I was lucky this week because our temp was mild and it was sunny.

My point is... I do end up having to use dryer sheets when my bounce bar eventually disentigrates.

I can't remember where I learned this tip but dryer sheets are great at removing nail polish. The only problem is that it doesn't absorb nail polish remover very well and if you add too much, it will drip down your arm.

I just fold it as tight as I can and dip it in some nail polish remover. A small amount will go a long way. The texture of the sheet really does a great job removing the polish. Just designate a container in your laundry room to put the sheets in after removing the laundry and grab one when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment