Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can't Wait

I am currently participating in one of Terracycle's program by collecting Bic Pens, Highlighters, Sharpies, and plastic tape dispenser rolls. http://www.terracycle.com/en-US/brigades/writing-instruments-brigade.html.
We use these all the time at my job and I am making special canisters to hold these items. Here was an easy way I created them. I took the canisters and used a sheet of 12" x 12" scrapbook paper. I had to trim a little bit off the top. I taped one side on the canister then wrapped the paper around to the other side. I taped the seam. Then I printed the sign and taped it to the front, leaving the seam in the back of the canister. Volia!! A canister than can better accommodate long writing utensils. Can't wait to bring them to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment