Friday, March 9, 2012

Taking a interesting class


I'm really excited because I registered for a 3 hour furniture refinishing class at one of the local community colleges. It's on the last Saturday of this month and I can hardly wait. I need more storage space for china and entertaining supplies. I see so many beautiful cabinets and lowboys in Goodwill and the Salvation Army but I'm nervous about purchasing them because I'm not confident that I can make it look professional. This class is for refinishing furniture that is damaged, scratched, etc. In this economy when people have to be frugal, this will be the best $40 I've ever spent.

You don't have to pay a lot of money for good style. You just need to have good taste and the knowledge to make it happen.

If you need some new pieces of furniture in your home, check with your local colleges to see if they offer a similar non-credit class.

No comments:

Post a Comment